26 December 2016

Sharing Some Kinder Experiences of My Child

          As my child ended his pre- school experiences in his centre, as one of those parents watching the journey of these four year old kids, I was also filled with pride, extreme joy, gratitude and satisfaction  as my child finished his kinder days.

          As a parent, it is my joy to share some of the highlights of my kid's journey this year. One of those activities on which the children enjoyed so much was their exploration of the writing table area. It was on this activity that they made learnings and fun on letters and on frequency words.



          What was also striking in their journey was the using of the choice self and also to be respectful on how to care for the equipment. The Centre also has a dramatic play area and the kids had the chance to explore it. Then later on this year, they had some Christmas focused activities and just by watching a part of these activities in school, I had no doubt that indeed, the kids had a great time and many moments of bonding with each other.

          Hence, it is with so much joy that I express my gratitude to all the staff of the pre- school of my son and with this opportunity, for sure they became instruments in moulding the character of my son and the other kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment