25 March 2013

Welcome to my Blog

       I am Roldan and here  is my new blog that would allow me to share with you my spiritual and life journey. Everyday we come up with different life experiences so rich that we always find relevance in them in our lives. We travel and trek different ways yet we are all companions on this life journey.


     However this blog will also share even your own journey and what you have to do is just share with me and the readers here your own story. I know there is such a wide world out there when it comes to our own spiritual and life journey. 

2 comments:

  1. Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through
    your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Many thanks!

    my weblog - diets That work for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..thanks a lot foro visiting my blog. What I would like to suggest is that try to become a member of this group of bloggers all throughout the world. Our link is www.bloggers.com
    See you there...I'll visit your site now. God bless......

    ReplyDelete