28 March 2013

A REFLECTION

          Each day that I wake up, I always reflect on how this day would be for me.I worry so much on the order of things, tasks and other trivialities today.  Then I realize that God has been so generous to me each day. Thus instead of focusing solely on what  I will attain this day, I change my focus instead to how could I express my gratitude to God for His unending generosity for me. So many blessings that come in my life everyday. They are concrete manifestations of His love for me.



         The challenge now is how to extend and share this great love from God to others especially to my family- my wife and my baby. I could think of so many things to do it yet I believe that even simpler things would be as big as they are in HIS eyes. He doesn't measure my deeds, rather I know that what is important for HIM is that I am genuine in all my actions and kindness towards myself and others. Hence there is always this constant invitation to be a living instrument of God for others and I know that this entails a lot of sacrifices for me.

          However, believing constantly that He is always here, there and everywhere to guide and give me strength, I am positive that I can always perform my deeds as a person- an instrument of peace and love for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment