5 October 2013

LIFE IS A CONTINUING EDUCATION

          As I proceed with my life journey, I tried to reflect on past events of my life then realized that it is as if I am reading a book- in fact, my own book of life. With such reflection, I am so glad to be a participant of this life journey. Each day as I wake up, new learnings embrace me and they assist me to go on with my own personal development.

          Furthermore, I know that there is no limit and boundary over learnings. It only takes one's commitment to participate consistently in this journey that will make a consequent difference in his/her life. One noteworthy in life is when we share our various giftedness with each other. As you and me go on with our everyday learnings, we grow the more when we exchange life's wonderful stories.
imagecredit
          Allow me to share with you this wonderful quotation, " Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is."- Isaac Asimov. I totally agree with Isaac in this sentiment of his. As I enter each day, I start to learn new things that contribute colors to this journey. Many people have joined me in this journey, first and foremost my wife Yanyan and our little boy, Kurt and I am so grateful to them as well as to my Divine Creator for shower of gifts.

          Thus, as we proceed with our varying trips called life, may we reflect on Isaac's words above and let us consistently remind ourselves that life's education allows us to be the best persons that we can be. As such, you and me can become agents of joy for others especially those who are deprived as a consequence of conflicts, crisis, wars, calamities etc. 


                                       

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment