27 July 2013

THE GIFT OF A CHILD

          Each day brings to us numerous experiences. My week, though not yet over, has been full of wonderful experiences and surprises. With all those lovely things happening with me and those around me, I could say that life at times depends on one's perception of every opportunity that knocks on his/her door.

          Everyday as I walk going to my workplace, I usually pass a certain park along the way. Melbourne is such a wonderful city that anybody can hang around with some of its famous parks such as The Shed Skatepark, Luna Park Melbourne, Gasworks Arts park, The Royal Botanic Melbourne and many more.
imagecredit

          Just this week, when I passed by the park, there were few children who were enjoying the park's facilities such as slides, thrills and spills, shaded areas, seats,  and others. As I observed them, there was that presence of the sense of innocence on them.

          They really have their own world notwithstanding what is going on with this beautiful and sometimes complicated world that we adults have. Playing with peers is such a very important element in a child's development. They should be accorded with any chance to mingle and enjoy other children as well.
Imagecredit
          On the other hand, every adult especially those parents need to play their role positively and effectively. They should learn to express in a very concrete way their love and care for those children around them. An adult's great love is not expressed on any material possession or gift but rather this is relayed in an intimate way such as giving one's presence and affection to a dear child.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment