10 June 2013

BONDING MOMENT WITH SIGNIFICANT PEOPLE

          Last weekend, I had the fantastic opportunity of celebrating life when two precious people remembered their birthdays. The first celebration was that of my friends' daughter who celebrated her first birthday. Her name is Caeli Ricca and she's such a wonderful  little girl. She did enjoy her party although it is still beyond her understanding what was going on around her during that night. 

          Many visitors joined the proud parents, Alvin and Denden, on their joy with their daughter's memorable evening. Delicious food and drinks were served all throughout the party. Disco music also was filling the hall and people were dancing trying to sweat it out. On the dancefloor, children were outrageous trying to outsmart each other with their dance moves at times displaying some latest dance craze such as Psy's gentleman moves and others. Indeed, it was such a very enjoyable moment for me and my wife to take part in that party.
from:www.kozzi.com
          On the other hand, last night's party was for our friend, Melissa, who celebrated her 21st birthday. The venue was at MAMA'S PARMA'S, a famous party place in CBD, Melbourne. When we arrived in the place, many guests were there aside from our group. Choices of food were mostly on various recipes of parma's. I chose the chicken parma and I finished everything just showing how delicious was my food. 
Angelyn, Melissa and Myra

The birthday girl together with friends at Strike Bowling Bar QV

Melisssa (right) and a friend

          Aside from the food, we met new and cool friends like Jess and Nicole who were so lively in sharing their insights as well on topics like food, life and pets. Angelyn, my wife's mate, was enthusiastically sharing with us her own experiences  in those topics. The celebrant, Melissa, was the darling of the night. She was gorgeous with her dress for the evening. Some of her close friends especially her boyfriend also joined her in her party. It was such a great experience for me as I enjoyed both my food and the company.




No comments:

Post a Comment