24 August 2013

EVERYDAY JOURNEY

          Each day brings both significant and non-significant  experiences to everyone. From the moment that one wakes up in the morning up to the time that he/she goes to sleep, different events unfold in one's life. Summing up everything that happens in a day, one could always say that life indeed is a constant journey.

          Today as a weekend, I wake up with much vigor reflecting that just like any other day, this day becomes a complete manifestation of God's unconditional love for me- another new day, another new gift, another new positive manifestation of His great love for me. In fact, I could claim that I have various reasons to be grateful to HIM since I am blessed with a family of wonderful and loving people- my wife Yanyan and my son Kurt. Everyday becomes a wonderful and a fresh beginning for me because of their presence to my life. 
mommy yanyan and kurt

           Each day, as I wake up, these two significant people become my source of motivations as I encounter and embrace life's challenges and trials. Like any ordinary human being, I come face to face as well with life's trivialities- at times, my conviction to life is tested, at times my goal in life which is to be a constant God fearing individual is put into test by plenty difficult situation YET with my own faith and the LOVE I receive from these two significant persons in my life, everything seems to be so light.

          Armed by this realization, I am ever thankful to God for extending to me these gifts in life- my family. How about you, can you identify those important people in your life and have come to realize that they are your source of joy in this life's journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment