18 May 2013

ANOTHER WEEK.....ANOTHER REASON TO SAY "THANK YOU"

          It has been more than a week that I posted my last entry on this blog. Anyway, this week has been another wonderful one for me. Bountiful blessings and rich experiences ushered me to strengthen further my belief that life is such a treasure. This week's unique experiences added colors to my life's chapter. Somehow some may perhaps tend to be monotonous however personally,  every single experience plays a unique role to my self discovery. Indeed this journey called life is a never ending one. It goes beyond time. No two experiences are exactly alike  from each other. 
fr:www.kozzi.com
          For all those reasons, I could declare that I am so grateful for this week's events since they enabled me to appreciate the more what is life. On the other hand, even my own work experiences as well were deeply appreciated for they allow me to survive day by day. Without my job, I could never support my self and my family.  

          Consequently giving the best of my ability in every job that I perform is a daily goal. I make it a point that quality and elegance will always be a part of my work attributes. Committing any error in my daily performance has no room since in the whole production process, I serve as the starting point. If I don't do it perfectly, then the rest of our production will suffer. 

          Meanwhile my experiences at home were all noteworthy and special as well.  Those times of bonding with my dearest wife were extremely delightful moments. My wife and my kid are my main reasons why this life becomes so meaningful everyday. All my efforts and dreams are geared towards their welfare and happiness. Seeing them happy everyday accorded me great satisfaction and meaning for they are source of strength. 
from"www.kozzi.com

          On the other hand, the people I interacted this week also allowed me to share myself and everything with others. After all, I believe that life is sharing and extending my self with others is my joy. That becomes another reason for my sense of self- fulfillment---- knowing that everyday I become an instrument for others to realize that life is such a wonderful journey. 




No comments:

Post a Comment