4 May 2013

A GRACE-FILLED WEEK

          This week has been a week full of blessings for me. Indeed God has been so generous to me and to my loved ones. With all such goodness, the more that I was able to affirm my faith in Him that He is such a loving and a very patient God. As human as I am, there were several shortcomings this week yet I was also conscious and tried to make ammends for them.  I could not count with my fingers  how many people whom I interacted with within the week however one thing for sure is  that I am able to see God's goodness through them. 

          In other words, they became God's living instruments to concretize my relationship with Him. Personally , other people can raise questions such as the following:  

Where was God in the midst of these world's events like the crisis and war in certain places?
Where was God when there were bushfires, earthquake and other calamities?
Where was God when no new plaque swept away the human race?
Where was God when millions of babies born in the whole world?

http://www.dreamstime.com/antennas-stock-photos-imagefree8958853
          Truly we can have countless questions in our minds and hearts yet what is very  clear with me is that I have experienced God in concrete moments throughout the week. Consequently I had no single doubt of His presence. Nevertheless I can pinpoint instances this week that I have witnessed His goodness and patience. And I know that He sent His messages through this week's life's events so as to constantly invite me to self repentance. However in  my realization that I am an underserving sinner, what came out as a consolation is the reality that God's great embrace is present and patiently waiting for me to come back to His fold. 

          Finally, the presence and love coming from my most treasured possessions - my wife and my little boy Kurt- reinforced this faith and love of God in my life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment