11 January 2015

Another Beautiful Day to Cherish

          As I receive each day, it always dawns on me the image of a gift. Indeed that's exactly how I perceive every single day that comes to me. Look at this day, everything appeared as a gift  like when the time that I woke up during the day, the moments I shared with my family this day, and even with the other activities which I got involved today, they concretised a gift which for me is something that I need to also share with others. 

          Basing on my personal experiences, all those whom I interact everyday and the list of activities that I perform each day engage me into a positive vibrations about life. Consequently, tasks and relationships become light. On the other hand, I also believe that whenever we radiate positive vibrations to others, we will also welcome similar positive vibes in return. Moreover, I know that by having such positive outlook in life, it will also assist me to perform in a successful means my endeavours of the day. However, life would tell us that being constantly focus in everything we do is not an easy thing.  It entails a rich patience and stability. 
imagecredit:

          Patience in the sense that being humans, we tend to overdo other activities in a day resulting to us being so tired and stressed at the end of the day. I don't mean that it is completely wrong neither that it is not possible since many gifted and trained individuals are capable to accomplish such task however a large number of us are at times lost in this focusing world. Can you remember any incident in your life wherein you are trying so hard to perform a specific task when suddenly a separate and unrelated thing popped up? Or it seems that you are on the verge of making it to the last of the finish line when suddenly your mind wanders far away from you? After all, these could be so frustrating on your part.

           Thus it is with such humility and gratitude that I salute my God for allowing me to stay focus on my tasks and relationships.  And may this be my constant prayer that I will continue to be focused on one thing at a time so that I can also achieve quality in my relationships and tasks. 



     

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment