12 April 2013

THANK YOU MY LORD FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL WEEK

          Life as it is is such an excellent gift from HIM above. Everyday I wake up, I always see to it that the first thing that I will do is to thank GOD for each day's blessings. Just the very fact that I am able to wake up together with my wife brings so much color to my day.

            And this week, I have received so many great endowments from HIM above. Almost every day, me and my wife have the chance to videochat with our angel Kurt back home. Much to our great joy, the opportunity to witness the activities of our boy ranging from his effort to utter words though he is still incapable to do it, his effort to walk little by little and sometimes he attempts to run as if he can do it....his playing time with his cousins and other loved ones who are as well feeling blessed by his presence...all of these and his other activities transmit to us a very positive energy.

"LIFE IS SUCH A JOURNEY"


          The gift of life and love as well coming from my better half is another reason that makes my week such a wonderful one. She is so loving, caring, and attentive to my needs as a husband, a friend, and as a companion. Such a young woman, she carries with her a very positive energy that is also so contagious thus bestowing on me such positive energy in performing my daily tasks. There is no greater love a person can give to his/her partner than sacrificing his/her own happiness for the sake of the other. And she is willing to do that for me as her husband. And I thank you my LORD for such a blessing.

          Another blessing that comes to me this week is the gift of friendship from people who become part of my life and journey. My friends from the community, those who are my mates in my work, and even my e-friends----these people are essential to me since they give me strength and positive energy to move on with all my daily endeavors. Furthermore, they lighten up  my load when things go wrong and turn as personal challenges. 

          With all these gifts above, I could say that there is always a reason for me to be happy everyday in my life. With the desire to share these to others, it is my constant prayer that we will appreciate everything that GOD has showered on us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment